Naples, Florida, offers long expansive white beaches with impressive Gulf views and unimaginable sunsets. Naples' coastline stretch over 30 miles from the Fort Myers Beach to the City of Naples beaches.
In Naples you just need to drive west to reach the beach! Within the city of Naples, the streets end at the beach, where meter parking is available. There are also designated beach areas that have permit parking. Once on a beach, you could walk until you reach a scenic pass which could be as long as 3-5 miles.
Naples Beach areas from north to south are as follows:
- Bonita Beach
- Barefoot Beach - Collier County Park
- Delnor-Wiggins - Florida State Park
- Vanderbilt Beach - Collier County Park
- Clam Pass Beach - Collier County Park
- Lowdermilk Park - Naples City Park
- Naples Beach & Pier - Naples City Park
Get in touch with Terrilyn VanGorder, your local Naples expert, to discover the amazing things the city can offer you. From pristine beaches like this one, to lush parks, and bustling city spots, there is so much to explore!